- Are you new to yoga or hesitant to try yoga in a traditional yoga setting?
- Are you concerned about losing your flexibility as you age?
- Do you want to stay active as you age?
- Are you stressed?
- Are you not sleeping well?
- Do you have a passion of choice (sport or hobby) that creates poor posture?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, personalized one on one yoga sessions can help. I design yoga sessions specifically to meet your goals. One hour yoga appointments are arranged to be convenient to your schedule -- I can even bring yoga to you (referral based appointments only).
Personalized yoga sessions in the State College, PA Area
Yoga Designed For You, Brought to You
Call 814-360-4933 to set an appointment
I began teaching in 2013 at age 51 and it is okay that I will never be that bendy yoga person we see advertised. I teach and share that:
- It is okay to not be perfect -- something I struggled with most of my life.
- We can be strong and flexible both physically and mentally at any age.
- We can reduce stress through the practice of yoga.
Since starting down the yoga lifestyle path I have become even more aware of the benefits of living a natural lifestyle. A friend introduced me to essential oils and this lead me to Young Living Essential Oils. My students understand the importance of keeping their bodies healthy through movement. Now, I share with my students the message of enhancing personal wellness through the use of aromatherapy.
A few benefits of aromatherapy:
- Reduce anxiety
- Ease depression
- Boost energy levels
- Help with insomnia
I am originally from the west coast, am a lifelong learner, have worked in the corporate world, traveled and lived all over the world, and am passionate about my family. I am a Yoga Alliance Registered RYT 500 Teacher. BS Marketing California State University, Bakersfield. MBA California Lutheran University. A yogi trying to let go of her type A personality.
I am not a medical professional. I do not diagnose, prescribe or treat. I am passionate about health, fitness and wellness and share what I practice with others.
~Inspiring Others in the State College, PA Area~
Newsletter Sign Up